Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Doubt Diet

 This morning as I was going through my email I across this and had to share it with you dear ones.  Doubt is what puts us on the B List in our minds, where the not good enoughs, not this enoughs and the not that enoughs come from.....I am going on a 7 Day Doubt Diet....
Photo Credit

Do you want to join me in losing the weight of discouragement and self-doubt? Renee Swope, from Proverbs 31 Ministries is offering a FREE “7-day Doubt Diet.” Just click here to enter your information in her sidebar, and you’ll receive a week’s worth of devotions from her upcoming book, A Confident Heart. Let me know so we encourage one another along the way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in! Love you!

Leisha said...

Great!! I have Day One in my inbox, now all I need are a few quiet moments to read it!! Love you too my sweet friend!! ;-)